ISLAMABAD: Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif has strongly condemned the suicide blast at a volleyball game in Afghanistan on Sunday evening, which killed at least 50 people. He deplored the loss of lives and said that terrorism is the common enemy of both the countries, which are jointly fighting this...🕔 9:09 PM - November 23, 2014
- PM Nawaz condemns Afghan suicide blastISLAMABAD: Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif has strongly condemned the suicide blast at a volleyball game
- Muslim clerics meet in Iran to counter extremistsQOM: Shia and Sunni clerics from about 80 countries gathered in Iran's holy city of Qom on Sunday to
- One more infant dies in Sargodha hospital, death toll reaches 20SARGODHA: One more infants died in District Headquarter Hospital (DGQ) in Sargodha on Sunday night
- ANP leader Dr. Zia shot dead in KarachiKARACHI: Unidentified gunmen shot and killed an office bearer of Awami National Party (ANP) in Karachi
- Ali Zafar shares success of Kill Dil with underprivileged children of hometownSANJAN NAGAR: After garnering fame in B-Town with his film Kill Dil, Ali Zafar shared the celebrations
- Suicide bomber kills 40 at volleyball match in AfghanistanKABUL: A suicide bomber walked into a crowd of spectators at a volleyball match in eastern Afghanistan
- Sirajul Haq meets CM Shahbaz, thanks him for cooperationLAHORE: Jamaat Islami (JI) head Sirajul Haq met Chief Minister Punjab Muhammad Shahbaz Sharif on Sunday
- Jamaat Islami is part of ISIS, Al-Qaeda nexus: MQMKARACHI: Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) leader Wasay Jalil on Sunday termed Jamaat Islami part of Al-Qaeda
- PM Nawaz to represent Pakistan at SAARC summitISLAMABAD: Prime Minister Muhammad Nawaz Sharif will attend the two-day 18th SAARC summit , scheduled
- Pervaiz Rashid accuses Imran of using funds of public limited companyISLAMABAD: Federal Minister for Information, Broadcasting and National Heritage Senator Pervaiz Rashid
- Australia beat South Africa, win ODI series 4-1SYDNEY: James Faulkner hit the winning boundary with five balls to spare to give Australia a thrilling
- PTI affecting economy, isolating country: RashidISLAMABAD: Information Minister Pervaiz Rashid has said that Imran Khan is imposing his point of view
- Imran warns to confront if govt attempts to block Nov 30 protestISLAMABAD: Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) Chairman Imran Khan warned Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif and
- People rejects PML-N, PPP politics: QureshiGUJRANWALA: Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) Vice Chairman Shah Mahmood Qureshi has said that both PML-N
- Rehabilitation of IDPs govt's top priority: Kh. AsifISLAMABAD: Defence Minister Khawaja Asif has said that the Army is not only waging a war against terrorists
Suicide bomber kills 40 at volleyball match in Afghanistan
KABUL: A suicide bomber walked into a crowd of spectators at a volleyball match in eastern Afghanistan and detonated his explosives vest on Sunday, killing at least 40 people, a provincial official said. Paktia provincial spokesman Mukhles Afghan said at least 50 more were wounded in the attack in Paktia province, where hundreds had gathered to watch a tournament final. He said most of the casualties
🕔 7:28 PM - November 23, 2014
Sirajul Haq meets CM Shahbaz, thanks him for cooperation
LAHORE: Jamaat Islami (JI) head Sirajul Haq met Chief Minister Punjab Muhammad Shahbaz Sharif on Sunday and thanked him for cooperating in organizing the 3-day JI gathering in Lahore. JI Chief met CM Punjab along with a delegation of JI leaders. Holding a press conference on this occasion with Sirajul Haq, Shahbaz Sharif criticized the sit-in protests saying that protest should always remain within
🕔 7:25 PM - November 23, 2014
Imran warns to confront if govt attempts to block Nov 30 protest
ISLAMABAD: Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) Chairman Imran Khan warned Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif and Interior Minister Chaudhry Niasr Ali of any attempts to block his protest rally on Nov 30. Addressing a mammoth gathering in Gujranwala on Sunday, Khan said that it was his democratic right to stage a peaceful protest as his demand for probe into last year’s elections was not met. “I am
🕔 5:58 PM - November 23, 2014
Rehabilitation of IDPs govt's top priority: Kh. Asif
ISLAMABAD: Defence Minister Khawaja Asif has said that the Army is not only waging a war against terrorists but also extending full support in rebuilding the Federally Administered Tribal Areas. Addressing a ceremony in Islamabad, he said our Armed Forces are valiantly fighting terrorists of all hues and colour in North Waziristan Agency and elsewhere in FATA and they have achieved unparalleled success
🕔 4:48 PM - November 23, 2014
KP govt agrees to hold LB polls without biometric system
PESHAWAR: The Khyber Pakhtunkhwa government has withdrawn from its demand for holding Local Bodies (LB) polls under biometric system. Talking to media, KP Minister for Local Bodies, Innayatullah Khan said the provincial government has written letter to the Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP) and expressed its consent for holding LB elections in April next year without biometric system. He said
🕔 4:42 PM - November 23, 2014
PAT electoral politics from Bhakkar by-poll: Qadri
BHAKKAR: Pakistan Awami Tehreek (PAT) head Allama Tahir-ul Qadri said that he was launching his political battle from the upcoming by-election in Bhakkar. Addressing tens of thousands of supporters here on Sunday, Qadri called upon the people of Bhakkar to vote his candidate in the by-election. “We are launching our revolutionary struggle through electoral politics from Bhakkar. This struggle
🕔 4:38 PM - November 23, 2014
- PM Nawaz to represent Pakistan at SAARC summit.
- Pervaiz Rashid accuses Imran of using funds of.
- PTI affecting economy, isolating country: Rashid.
- Rehabilitation of IDPs govt's top priority: Kh..
- PIA fined in Britain.
- Nawaz, Zardari are biggest tax thieves: Imran.
- Pakistan wants Russian engagement in Afghan peace.
- امريکائى سفيرعمران خان سره.
- PM Nawaz dismisses general elections before 2018.
QOM: Shia and Sunni clerics from about 80 countries gathered in Iran's holy city of Qom on Sunday to develop a strategy to combat extremists, including the Islamic State group that has captured large...🕔 9:05 PM - November 23, 2014
- Australia beat South Africa, win ODI series 4-1.
- President Obama extends US combat role in.
- Pakistan slams UNSC silence over Israeli attacks.
- Gunmen execute 28 on Kenya bus near Somalia.
- Zardari safe as blast rocks London hotel .
- COAS General Raheel Sharif visits US Military NTC.
- Ebola death toll rises to 5,459: WHO.
- US to send new troops to Iraq even before.
- Three students shot in Florida university.
LAHORE: Pakistan received some good news on their injured key players Saturday with opener Ahmed Shehzad set to return for the limited over series against New Zealand. Shehzad, 22, suffered a minor skull fracture during the first Test against New Zealand in Abu Dhabi on November 10 after being hit...🕔 7:32 PM - November 22, 2014
- Shafiq ton guides Pakistan 'A' to 305 against.
- Windies crush Bangladesh by 177 runs.
- England rout India to seal emphatic series win.
- Sri Lanka on top despite Amla ton.
- Jayawardene to retire from Test cricket.
- Demotion to B category: Younus Khan refuses to sign.
- NZealand's Vincent open up cricket match fixing.
- PHF decide to give central contracts.
- New Zealand to make match-fixing a crime.
- Afghanistan Olympic Committee elects president.
PESHAWAR: Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Chief Minister Pervez Khattak says work is being initiated on small and mega hydel power projects in the province to generate one thousand megawatt electricity within the...🕔 7:32 PM - November 22, 2014
BANNU: Minister for States and Frontier Regions Abdul Qadir Baloch has said the government is providing all facilities to the temporarily displaced people of North Waziristan. He was addressing the...🕔 7:32 PM - November 22, 2014
LOWER DIR: At least three students of high school died and ten others sustained injuries when a car of their school's teacher ran over them after assembly session in Mayaar area of Lower Dir on...🕔 7:32 PM - November 22, 2014
KABUL: A suicide bomber walked into a crowd of spectators at a volleyball match in eastern Afghanistan and detonated his explosives vest on Sunday, killing at least 40 people, a provincial official said. Paktia provincial spokesman Mukhles Afghan said at least 50 more were wounded in the attack in...🕔 7:28 PM - November 23, 2014
- Female Afghan MP injured but defiant after suicide.
- Belgium’s Kabul embassy to close.
- Afghanistan won't allow proxy India-Pakistan war:.
- Suicide blast kills two guards at foreign camp in.
- Afghan President misses deadline for naming Cabinet.
- Female politician survives attack in Kabul, three.
- Record opium poppy cultivation this year in.
- RAF Tornados leave Afghanistan for last time.
- ISI chief Lt Gen Akhtar visits Kabul.
- 19 Taliban killed in Afghan military operations.
KARACHI: Pakistani stocks crossed another milestone on Tuesday, with the benchmark Karachi Stock Exchange (KSE) 100-index crossing the 32,000-point mark for the first time in its history. At the end of trading, the benchmark KSE 100-index rose 0.96 per cent or 303.61 points to close at a record...🕔 4:35 PM - November 18, 2014
- Draft law being prepared to subvert cyber-crimes: Dar .
- SBP reduces monetary policy rate to 9.5 per cent.
- Pakistan, Afghanistan agree to double bilateral trade.
- Ishaq Dar orders to end gas outages of textile sector.
- No electricity loadshedding for industrial sector.
- No power outage for industrial sector: LESCO.
- Revenue collection increases by 14.31%: Dar.
- Ban sought on Afghan traders at Kohat fruit market.
- PM Nawaz seeks German investment in Pakistan .
- Karachi stocks hit record high.
SANJAN NAGAR: After garnering fame in B-Town with his film Kill Dil, Ali Zafar shared the celebrations of his hit film with underprivileged children of Sanjan Nagar, according to a press...🕔 7:36 PM - November 23, 2014
- Rahat to perform at Nobel Peace Prize.
- No intention to marry but can do so if son.
- Faiz Ahmed Faiz being remembered today.
- I'm not a star yet, I have a long way to go:.
- Cholistan Peace Festival concludes in.
- World's Smallest Man Meets World's Tallest.
- Site selected for Peshawar zoo.
- Egyptian filmmakers to combat Muslim.
- Saqlain ready to become coach of Veena’s.
- Meera gets land for hospital in Sambrial.