ISLAMABAD: Chief of Naval Staff Admiral Asif Sandila paid a farewell call on Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif in Islamabad on Wednesday. On the occasion, the prime minister appreciated the services of Asif Sandila for the country and Pakistan Navy....🕔 11:19 AM - October 1, 2014
- Naval chief pays farewell call on PM NawazISLAMABAD: Chief of Naval Staff Admiral Asif Sandila paid a farewell call on Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif
- PAF training aircraft crashes near Quetta, pilot survivedQUETTA: A training aircraft of Pakistan Air Force crashed on Wednesday near Kachlak area of Quetta,
- ASWJ continues sit-in in Karachi against extra judicial killingKARACHI: Workers of Ahle Sunnat Wal Jamaat (ASWJ) continued their protest sit-in in Karachi for the second
- Six killed as twin suicide attack hits army buses in KabulKABUL: Two Taliban suicide bombers hit army buses in Kabul on Wednesday with initial reports of six people
- SC restores PTI MPA Ikramullah Gandapur’s assembly membership ISLAMABAD: The Supreme Court of Pakistan here on Wednesday suspended election tribunal decision
- Obama makes pitch for affections of Modi governmentWASHINGTON: US President Barack Obama on Tuesday hailed the "energy" and "determination"
- Musharraf ECL case hearing to resume todayISLAMABAD: A five-judge larger bench of the Supreme Court, headed by Chief Justice Nasirul Mulk, will
- Defiant Hong Kong protesters vow to stay putHong Kong: Hong Kong demonstrators rejected demands to immediately end rallies that have paralysed the
- Fire burns 14 kids in Muzaffargarh; two diesMUZAFFARGARH: At least 14 children sustained burn injuries and two of them died as fire erupted in a
- Three killed as vehicle falls into ravine in DirDIR: Three people including a woman were killed when a vehicle fell into a ravine in Upper Dir on Wednesday
- PM Nawaz, Modi meeting possible at SAARC Summit Conference: Indian media NEW DELHI: Indian media has claimed that a meeting between Prime Minister of Pakistan Nawaz Sharif
- KP govt to hold LB polls in November: Imran ISLAMABAD: Chairman Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf (PTI) Imran Khan here on Tuesday announced that PTI-led
- PTI to observe Women Day at Islamabad sit-in tomorrowISLAMABAD: Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) will observe a special Women Day at Islamabad’s sit-in
- PAT to stage nationwide sit-ins soon: QadriISLAMABAD: Pakistan Awami Tehreek (PAT) head Allama Tahir ul Qadri said that Islamabad’s sit-in
- Lahore Lions fails to qualify for the CL T-20 semisKARACHI: The Pakistani Lahore Lions team is out of the Champions League Twenty20 as it failed to restrict
PAF training aircraft crashes near Quetta, pilot survived
QUETTA: A training aircraft of Pakistan Air Force crashed on Wednesday near Kachlak area of Quetta, Balochistan while the pilot survived in the incident. According to details the PAF jet was on routine training flight. Due to unknown technical reasons, the plane crashed in Bacha Khan Kale area near Kachlak. District Administration officials reached the spot and cordoned it off.
🕔 11:11 AM - October 1, 2014
SC restores PTI MPA Ikramullah Gandapur’s assembly membership
ISLAMABAD: The Supreme Court of Pakistan here on Wednesday suspended election tribunal decision regarding disqualification Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) Khyber Pakhtunkhwa assembly member Ikram Ullah Gandapur and restored him as member of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa provincial assembly. A three member bench of the apex court headed by Chief Justice Nasirul Mulk heard the case. Earlier an Election
🕔 10:33 AM - October 1, 2014
Fire burns 14 kids in Muzaffargarh; two dies
MUZAFFARGARH: At least 14 children sustained burn injuries and two of them died as fire erupted in a house in Muzaffargarh here during the wee hours of Wednesday. According to details, accidental all the injured minors were shifted to Nishtar Hospital, where two of the children sucumbed to their injuries. According to hospital sources, four of the children are in critical state. It should be mentioned
🕔 9:19 AM - October 1, 2014
Three killed as vehicle falls into ravine in Dir
DIR: Three people including a woman were killed when a vehicle fell into a ravine in Upper Dir on Wednesday morning, police said. The police said that the ill-fated vehicle was heading towards Dir from Kohistan when the accident took place. Identities of the dead were yet to be ascertained.
🕔 9:10 AM - October 1, 2014
PM Nawaz, Modi meeting possible at SAARC Summit Conference: Indian
NEW DELHI: Indian media has claimed that a meeting between Prime Minister of Pakistan Nawaz Sharif and Indian Prime Minister Narendera Modi is on the cards during South Asian Association of Regional Cooperation (SAARC) summit conference, scheduled for November this year. According to reports in the India media, India has also signaled resumption of talks between India and Pakistan. Reports claim
🕔 12:10 AM - October 1, 2014
KP govt to hold LB polls in November: Imran
ISLAMABAD: Chairman Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf (PTI) Imran Khan here on Tuesday announced that PTI-led government in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa was all set to hold local government elections in November. While addressing the PTI Azadi March sit-in in Islamabad, Imran Khan said that after Balochistan, KPK will become the second province to go to local government polls. He promised that the KP LB polls
🕔 12:07 AM - October 1, 2014
- SC restores PTI MPA Ikramullah Gandapur’s.
- Musharraf ECL case hearing to resume today.
- KP govt to hold LB polls in November: Imran.
- PTI to observe Women Day at Islamabad sit-in.
- PAT to stage nationwide sit-ins soon: Qadri.
- ECP urges Parliamentarians to submit assets'.
- ECP decides to conduct next elections under.
- 33% reduction in rail fares for Eid holidays.
- President lauds humanitarian services by PRCS.
WASHINGTON: US President Barack Obama on Tuesday hailed the "energy" and "determination" of Prime Minister Narendra Modi, flexing the symbolism of his office to court the...🕔 10:10 AM - October 1, 2014
- Defiant Hong Kong protesters vow to stay put.
- PM Nawaz, Modi meeting possible at SAARC Summit.
- Bangladesh arrests Briton for IS recruitment .
- Govt, protesters doing their own work: PM Nawaz .
- 18 killed in shootings and clashes in Mexico .
- India ready to engage with Pakistan, says Modi at.
- Indian court convicts Tamil Nadu chief minister.
- PM Nawaz call for settlement of Kashmir dispute.
- Modi faces US court summons over riots: rights.
KARACHI: The Pakistani Lahore Lions team is out of the Champions League Twenty20 as it failed to restrict Perth Scorchers here at 78 runs in the last side match. Lahore lines was required to strict the Australian league team at 78 to acquire the required run rate. The match is still on as the...🕔 8:57 PM - September 30, 2014
- England rout India to seal emphatic series win.
- Sri Lanka on top despite Amla ton.
- Jayawardene to retire from Test cricket.
- Demotion to B category: Younus Khan refuses to sign.
- NZealand's Vincent open up cricket match fixing.
- PHF decide to give central contracts.
- New Zealand to make match-fixing a crime.
- Afghanistan Olympic Committee elects president.
- Benazir Bhutto women cricket T20 trophy from April.
- Tennis: Sharapova pleased despite Stuttgart scare.
PESHAWAR: Lawyers in the province boycotted from court proceedings on Tuesday on the call of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Bar Council following an attack on an additional sessions judge in Shabqadar-Peshawar...🕔 8:57 PM - September 30, 2014
PESHAWAR: The Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KPK) government announced on Monday that a ban will be imposed on the use of loud speakers on the occasion of Eid-ul-Azha. KPK Home Department has issued a...🕔 8:57 PM - September 30, 2014
CHARSADDA: A man and woman was gunned down by unknown armed men in Sardarabad area of Charsadda district, 29 kilometers form Peshawar, police said on Monday. Without giving any specifics, a police...🕔 8:57 PM - September 30, 2014
KABUL: Two Taliban suicide bombers hit army buses in Kabul on Wednesday with initial reports of six people killed in the twin attack, police said, one day after the new Afghan government signed a deal for US troops to stay in the country. The Taliban, who strongly opposed the US agreement, claimed...🕔 10:43 AM - October 1, 2014
- Afghan and US officials sign long-delayed troop deal.
- Afghans prepares to sign deal with US allowing troops.
- New Afghan President Ashraf Ghani calls for Taliban.
- Ashraf Ghani takes oath as new Afghan president.
- President Mamnoon in Kabul to attend Ashraf Ghani’s.
- Afghan Govt releases Pakistani Journalist Faizullah.
- Taliban behead 12 civilians in Afghanistan's Ghazni.
- 100 killed as Taliban storm district near Afghan.
- Karzai slams US, Pakistan in farewell speech.
- Ghani hails Afghan election deal, vows to bring peace.
ISLAMABAD: After reviewing the recommendations forwarded by Oil and Gas Regulatory Authority (OGRA) Ministry of Finance has approved to reduce the price of petroleum products by Rs 2.94 per liter, which proved to be a herald of relief to the dismayed citizens of the country before Eid. Petrol has...🕔 8:40 PM - September 30, 2014
- OGRA recommends cut in oil prices.
- Six top banks may face record fines: report.
- Zong all set to launch first 4G LTE in Pakistan.
- Finance Ministry rejects reports about power tariff.
- ECC approves Rs 529 mln for PSM’s upgradation.
- Economic reforms have improved Pakistan’s economy:.
- Oil prices rise on geopolitical concerns.
- Dar constitutes ‘Tax Reforms Commission’.
- Reforms help improve economic conditions of Pakistan:.
- Govt to raise $815mn from OGDC share sale.
KARACHI: Pakistani actor Anoushay Abbasi — last seen as Arifa (Afzal’s sister) in the super hit drama Pyarey Afzal — on Monday wed Ainan Arif Abbasi. The actor had shared her plans...🕔 4:55 PM - September 30, 2014
- Film industry stages fast to support jailed.
- Bollywood icon Kadir Khan to perform Hajj.
- Veena Malik blessed with a baby boy.
- Sonam Kapoor to skip 'Khoobsurat' promotion.
- Half South Asia's girls marry before 18:.
- Bhuttos museum planned at Makli Gymkhana.
- 'Raw' the new beauty in Hollywood.
- Actor Maqsood Hassan passes away at 67.
- Remembering Ahmed Faraz, on his sixth death.
- Meera offers her services to end PTI, PAT.