ISLAMABAD: Adviser to Prime Minister on National Security and Foreign Affairs Sartaj Aziz has expressed serious concern over the statement of Indian Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar that India would use terrorism to counter terrorism from other countries. In a statement, he said it only confirmed...🕔 9:28 AM - May 24, 2015
- Sri Lanka probe finds evidence of sex bribes in women’s cricket teamSri Lanka Cricket, the controlling body for the island nation’s most popular sport, ordered an
- Man shot dead in Quetta firingQUETTA: A man was shot dead in Quetta on Sunday morning. According to police, masked gunmen on a motorcycle
- Imran Khan defers Gilgit-Baltistan visit due to bad weatherISLAMABAD: Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaaf’s (PTI) chairman Imran on Sunday cancelled his Gilgit-Baltistan
- Roof collapse kill three in KohatKOHAT: At least three family members died after roof of their house collapsed here on Sunday. According
- Pakistan expresses serious reservations at Indian Foreign Minister’s statementISLAMABAD: Adviser to Prime Minister on National Security and Foreign Affairs Sartaj Aziz has expressed
- Pakistan, Zimbabwe to play 2nd T-20 match todayLAHORE: Pakistan and Zimbabwe to play 2nd T-20 in Gaddafi Stadium here on Sunday, while Zimbabwe team
- Indian minister's statement dangerous for regional peace: PervaizISLAMABAD: Minister for Information, Broadcasting and National Heritage Senator Pervaiz Rashid Saturday
- Kamran Khan, Azhar Abbas, Iftikhar Ahmed others resign from BOLISLAMABAD: Kamran Khan, Azhar Abbas, Iftikhar Ahmed and other senior journalists have announced their
- Karachi police kill four dacoits, arrests 27 suspectsKARACHI: The city police wiped out four dacoits in an alleged encounter in Sunday’s small hours
- Indian minister admits supporting terrorists in PakistanNEW DELHI: Indian Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar, in a shocking and radical statement, has asserted
- Imran Khan dissolves PTI offices ahead of intra-party electionsISLAMABAD: Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf Chairman Imran Khan on Saturday announced to dissolve party offices
- Police detain 24 guards, driver of Mirza outside SHCKARACHI: Police detained 24 guards of former Home Minister Zulfiqar Mirza outside the Sindh High Court
- Fehmida Mirza blames Sindh govt for masked men attackKARACHI: Former National Assembly Speaker Fehmida Mirza on Saturday lashed out at Sindh Government for
- Police surrounds SHC, likely to arrest Mirza as masked men attack media crewKARACHI: Former home minister Zulfiqar Mirza is likely to be arrested as police commandos have surrounded
- Blast kill three security officials in Datakhel, NWAPESHAWAR: Three security personnel were killed in a blast on Saturday in North Waziristan's Datakhel
Imran Khan defers Gilgit-Baltistan visit due to bad weather
ISLAMABAD: Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaaf’s (PTI) chairman Imran on Sunday cancelled his Gilgit-Baltistan visit due to bad weather condition. According to details, Imran Khan was to address a procession at Gilgit-Baltistan but could not depart as the weather worsened. Khan’s wife Reham Khan, Jahangeer Tareen and Faisal Javed were also to accompany him during the visit.
🕔 11:16 AM - May 24, 2015
Roof collapse kill three in Kohat
KOHAT: At least three family members died after roof of their house collapsed here on Sunday. According to reports, the incident took place at Garhi Behram area of the city where three family members, including two women and a minor girl, was killed. Their bodies were shifted to hospital and then to heirs.
🕔 10:16 AM - May 24, 2015
Pakistan expresses serious reservations at Indian Foreign Minister’s
ISLAMABAD: Adviser to Prime Minister on National Security and Foreign Affairs Sartaj Aziz has expressed serious concern over the statement of Indian Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar that India would use terrorism to counter terrorism from other countries. In a statement, he said it only confirmed Pakistan's apprehensions about India's involvement in terrorism in the country. The advisor said, "Pakistan
🕔 9:28 AM - May 24, 2015
Indian minister's statement dangerous for regional peace: Pervaiz
ISLAMABAD: Minister for Information, Broadcasting and National Heritage Senator Pervaiz Rashid Saturday said the statement of Indian Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar was dangerous for regional peace and it had exposed Indian designs. World needed peace but India was talking of terrorism, the minister said in a statement here. Pervaiz Rashid said that India was committing worst state terrorism in
🕔 9:17 AM - May 24, 2015
Karachi police kill four dacoits, arrests 27 suspects
KARACHI: The city police wiped out four dacoits in an alleged encounter in Sunday’s small hours in Karachi area of Railway Colony. Meantime, the string of search operations goes apace in the metropolis. Receiving a report of a robbery, a police party rushed into Railway Colony where they met gunfire from the outlaws. However, the alleged encounter wrapped up with the killing of four dacoits. According
🕔 9:10 AM - May 24, 2015
Imran Khan dissolves PTI offices ahead of intra-party elections
ISLAMABAD: Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf Chairman Imran Khan on Saturday announced to dissolve party offices ahead of intra-party election. The PTI chief announced interim organizational set up of the party while talking to media. “Interim officer bearers will be appointed before election. Chaudhry Sarwar will assume office of party organizer in Punjab while Arif Alvi in Sindh,” he told media. He
🕔 7:48 PM - May 23, 2015
- Indian minister's statement dangerous for.
- Kamran Khan, Azhar Abbas, Iftikhar Ahmed others.
- Imran Khan dissolves PTI offices ahead of.
- Interior Ministry to contact FBI, Interpol over.
- FIA prepares initial report into Axact scandal.
- Model Town incident: Imran criticizes JIT report.
- Jahangir Tareen asks JC to summon ex-NADRA chief.
- Senate session summoned on June 5.
- PM reviews power load management.
NEW DELHI: Indian Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar, in a shocking and radical statement, has asserted that terrorists have to be neutralized only through terrorists. "India will take...🕔 8:53 PM - May 23, 2015
- 13 injured in Yemen mosque blast.
- Suicide attack on Shia mosque kills 30 in Saudi.
- PM Nawaz concludes visit to Turkmenistan,.
- Saudi citizen killed in rocket attack launched.
- Snowden leaks reveals truths about Bin Laden raid.
- Axact's Dubai office closed for 2 years.
- Malala urges world leaders to give all girls 12.
- Saudi shells hit Yemen aid office, killing 5:.
- Pakistan, Kyrgyzstan agree to further cement.
Sri Lanka Cricket, the controlling body for the island nation’s most popular sport, ordered an investigation in November after reports emerged alleging officials had asked female cricketers for sex in exchange for being on the team. A three-member committee, headed by retired Supreme Court...🕔 11:54 AM - May 24, 2015
- Benaud family turns down offer of state funeral.
- Australia rout Scots in Hobart.
- Ireland sets 260-run target against India in World Cup.
- “Superior” South Africa a big threat to India.
- Pakistan to go on with the match against New Zealand.
- Germany beat Australia 3-2 to reach final.
- Srinivasan spot-fixing allegations: IPL probe team.
- Shafiq ton guides Pakistan 'A' to 305 against.
- Windies crush Bangladesh by 177 runs.
- England rout India to seal emphatic series win.
PESHAWAR: A petition was filed in Peshawar High Court (PHC) on Saturday, seeking to nullify the results of by-elections held in Dir district of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. According to reports, twelve women...🕔 11:54 AM - May 24, 2015
HARIPUR: A dead body of nine-year ole girl student was recovered from the mountains of Sarikot area of Haripur district on Friday. The dead body, which was bearing torture signs, was stuffed in a...🕔 11:54 AM - May 24, 2015
PESHAWAR: The Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP) has issued notices to three secretaries of the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa departments for violating local government elections code of conduct. Qaumi...🕔 11:54 AM - May 24, 2015
KUNDUZ: The Afghan government has enlisted hundreds of militia fighters controlled by local commanders to battle Taliban militants near the northern city of Kunduz, officials said, underlining how the armed forces are struggling to tackle the insurgency alone. The recruitment of unofficial armed...🕔 8:38 PM - May 22, 2015
- Ghani names Stanekzai as Afghan Defense Minister.
- Karzai demands cancellation of ISI, Afghan spy agency.
- Insurgents kill 12 Afghan policemen in Uruzgan:.
- Five killed in powerful Kabul blast.
- 11 Afghan police get year in jail over lynching of.
- Taliban attack on district in southern Afghanistan.
- Car bomb on EU vehicle kills at least 3 in Kabul.
- 25 Afghan nationals handed over to Afghan officials.
- Seven foreigners among 14 killed in Taliban siege of.
- Gunmen storm Kabul guesthouse popular with foreigners:.
KARACHI: The State Bank of Pakistan on Saturday dropped interest rate by 1 percent, bringing it to seven percent, the lowest in the country’s history. Announcing monitory police, State Bank Governor Ashraf Wathra told journalists that the new policy will be applicable from May 25. . He said...🕔 4:27 PM - May 23, 2015
- President signs Gas Infrastructure Development Cess.
- GDP growth rate to be 4.2% in current fiscal year:.
- Finance Minister urges business community to promote.
- POL prices likely to increase in June.
- Pakistan ranked among top-five Asian Countries in.
- Court extends Ayyan Ali's judicial remand until May 25.
- PM launches Credit Guarantee Scheme for small farmers.
- ADB to finance $6 billion in Pakistan infrastructure.
- Gwadar port starts operations for commercial export.
- CPEC to bring development across country: Ahsan.
ISLAMABAD: Speakers at a seminar’ held here on Thursday at Allama Iqbal Open University (AIOU) paid rich tributes to noted poet and writer of many fictions, Zaitoon Bano for her pushto...🕔 4:50 PM - May 21, 2015
- Petition for new money laundering case.
- Court extends Ayyan Ali's judicial remand.
- Bombay High Court suspends Salman Khan five.
- Salman Khan gets bail for two days in.
- Court sentences Salman Khan to 5 years in.
- Court finds Bollywood star Salman Khan.
- Box Office: 'Furious 7' Out Runs 'Paul Blart.
- Pappu Saeen rocks the capital on the second.
- Mahira Khan joins Shah Rukh Khan in Mumbai.
- Lets Tribute Charlie Chaplin On His Birthday.