ISLAMABAD: The implementation report on the National Action Plan against terrorism will be presented in the Supreme Court next week. Spokesperson of the Ministry of Interior in a statement in Islamabad today said that NAP is a national agenda and not the responsibility of a single department or...🕔 8:52 PM - July 4, 2015
- 3 troops killed, 6 injured in NWA bomb blastMIRANSHAH: At least three personnel of the security forces were killed and six others injured in a bomb
- Chile stun Argentina to win first Copa crown SANTIAGO: Chile wrecked Lionel Messi's dream of a first international title with a dramatic penalty
- Corps commander asks Baloch youth to recognize enemyQUETTA: Corps Commander Southern Command, Lieutenant General Nasir Janjua has asked the Baloch youth
- CPEC will deepen Pak-China economic cooperation: DarISLAMABADl Finance Minister Ishaq Dar says Pakistan and China have placed a special emphasis on enlarging
- Greece votes on high-stakes bailout referendum ATHENS: Greeks started casting ballots early Sunday in the closely watched bailout referendum,
- S Lanka get 63 runs lead as Pakistan all out for 215 PALLEKELE: : Pakistan, replying to Sri Lanka´s first innings total of 278, were all out for 215
- Zia’s monsters continue to hound Pakistan even today: BilawalKARACHI: Dictatorial forces continue to hound Pakistan in different garbs and crush the dreams of the
- India funded pro-independence Kashmiri leaders: Ex-RAW chiefNEW DELHI: Indian intelligence agencies have been paying pro-independence leaders and organisations in
- MQM’s Tanzeemi committee organizes militants wing; Rangers KARACHI: The Rangers Sindh has accused the Tanzeemi Committee of Muttahida Quami Movement (MQM) of organizing
- Two terrorists arrested from QuettaQUETTA: The security forces arrested two alleged terrorists during an operation in Quetta’s
- NAP implementation report to be presented in SC ISLAMABAD: The implementation report on the National Action Plan against terrorism will be presented
- PML-N Local leader shot dead in SwatMINGORA: A local leader of the PML-N Adalat Khan has been shot dead by some unknown persons in Shamozai
- Provincial govt responsible for load shedding in KP: Abid Sher AliLAHORE: Federal Minister Abid Sher Ali said on Saturday that federal government is not responsible for
- PM seeks report on Pakistan hockey team’s failureISLAMABAD: Prime Minister Mian Nawaz Sharif has taken the notice of the Pakistan hockey team’s
- KDA officer Atif remanded to Rangers custody for 90 daysKARACHI: An Anti-Terrorism Court (ATC) on Saturday remanded grade 18 officer of Karachi Development Authority
3 troops killed, 6 injured in NWA bomb blast
MIRANSHAH: At least three personnel of the security forces were killed and six others injured in a bomb explosion in North Waziristan Agency on Sunday. According to reports, a vehicle of the security forces was targeted with a roadside remote controlled bomb in Dattakhel area of North Waziristan Agency. At least three soldiers were killed and six others injured in the explosion. The security
🕔 12:08 PM - July 5, 2015
Corps commander asks Baloch youth to recognize enemy
QUETTA: Corps Commander Southern Command, Lieutenant General Nasir Janjua has asked the Baloch youth to recognize their enemy who are engaging them in fight in the name of freedom, but they enjoy their lives abroad. Addressing the concluding session of the Sports festival at Bugti Stadium, the corps commander questioned how can the people who have fled aboard and now playing with dollars
🕔 11:56 AM - July 5, 2015
S Lanka get 63 runs lead as Pakistan all out for 215
PALLEKELE: : Pakistan, replying to Sri Lanka´s first innings total of 278, were all out for 215 on the third morning of the third and final Test in Pallekele on Sunday. The tourists added six runs to their overnight score of 209-9, all of them coming off the bat of Sarfraz Ahmed, who remained unbeaten on 78. Last man Imran Khan was bowled by Tharindu Kaushal for zero as Sri Lanka gained a lead
🕔 10:18 AM - July 5, 2015
Zia’s monsters continue to hound Pakistan even today: Bilawal
KARACHI: Dictatorial forces continue to hound Pakistan in different garbs and crush the dreams of the founding fathers, PPP chairman Bilawal Bhutto-Zardari said in a message marking 38 years since the military overthrow of Pakistan’s first democratic government. "Dictator's eggs have grown into full monsters of terrorism, extremism, dictatorial mindset, intolerance and poverty. This
🕔 9:59 AM - July 5, 2015
India funded pro-independence Kashmiri leaders: Ex-RAW chief
NEW DELHI: Indian intelligence agencies have been paying pro-independence leaders and organisations in Indian Occupied Kashmir to lure them into supporting the Indian government, a former Indian spy chief claimed in a startling interview on Saturday. "So what's wrong? What is there to be so shocked or scandalized by. It's done the world over," former RAW chief AS Dulat told an Indian TV
🕔 9:45 AM - July 5, 2015
MQM’s Tanzeemi committee organizes militants wing; Rangers
KARACHI: The Rangers Sindh has accused the Tanzeemi Committee of Muttahida Quami Movement (MQM) of organizing the militant wing of the party. A spokesman for the Rangers said in a statement that due to MQM’s committee support to militants, the party’s sector and unit in-charges are being arrested. The rangers spokesman claimed that some of the MQM people are themselves
🕔 9:39 AM - July 5, 2015
- PM seeks report on Pakistan hockey team’s.
- Govt forbids English translation of sacred.
- Pak-US ties to be further strengthened: PM.
- Chief of Air Staff calls on PM Sharif.
- PM Nawaz to visit Norway on Tuesday.
- SC not satisfied with NAP implementation, seeks.
- Overcoming terrorism, electricity shortage top.
- Interior Ministry rejects news report about.
- PM forms team to probe Gujranwala train accident.
ATHENS: Greeks started casting ballots early Sunday in the closely watched bailout referendum, with opinion polls showing people evenly split on whether to accept creditors' proposals for more...🕔 10:35 AM - July 5, 2015
- India funded pro-independence Kashmiri leaders: .
- Iran atomic bomb probe may be completed in 2015:.
- Kuwaitis show unity after Shia mosque blast.
- 6.4-magnitude China quake kills six, damages.
- No breakthrough seen at Iran nuclear talks.
- Robot kills man at Volkswagen plant in Germany.
- Yemen rebels kill 31 as UN declares highest-level.
- Saudi Prince Alwaleed pledges $32 bn fortune to.
- Liberia announces two more confirmed Ebola cases.
SANTIAGO: Chile wrecked Lionel Messi's dream of a first international title with a dramatic penalty shoot-out victory over Argentina to end their 99-year wait for a Copa America crown here Saturday. Arsenal star Alexis Sanchez struck the winning spot-kick for Chile, as the hosts clinched a...🕔 12:01 PM - July 5, 2015
- Benaud family turns down offer of state funeral.
- Australia rout Scots in Hobart.
- Ireland sets 260-run target against India in World Cup.
- “Superior” South Africa a big threat to India.
- Pakistan to go on with the match against New Zealand.
- Germany beat Australia 3-2 to reach final.
- Srinivasan spot-fixing allegations: IPL probe team.
- Shafiq ton guides Pakistan 'A' to 305 against.
- Windies crush Bangladesh by 177 runs.
- England rout India to seal emphatic series win.
LAHORE: Federal Minister Abid Sher Ali said on Saturday that federal government is not responsible for loadshedding in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KP). He also said that Sindh government is responsible for...🕔 12:01 PM - July 5, 2015
PESHAWAR: A newborn went missing from Khyber Teaching Hospital on Saturday as his father brought the baby for treatment. According to reports, Naeem Khan who is a resident of Kohat brought his...🕔 12:01 PM - July 5, 2015
PESHAWAR: A meeting of the Apex Committee held in Peshawar reviewed the law and order situation in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and FATA. Governor Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Sardar Mehtab Ahmad Khan...🕔 12:01 PM - July 5, 2015
KABUL: Afghanistan s parliament on Saturday rejected President Ashraf Ghani s nominee for defence ministry, a crucial post that has sat vacant for months as stretched security forces fight to secure territory from a revitalised Taliban. In late May, the president had named Mohammad Masoom...🕔 4:15 PM - July 4, 2015
- Afghan president nominates first female judge to.
- Suicide truck bomb kills two, wounds 40 in.
- Taliban ambush kills 11 Afghan soldiers: officials.
- Afghan parliament attack ends, all seven militants.
- Six attackers killed, 19 civilian injured in Taliban.
- Alarm as Taliban advance on key northern Afghan city.
- Afghan insurgents take control of district in Kunduz.
- Afghan family lives in fear, after daughter's mob.
- 11 cops, armymen dead in Helmand Taliban attack:.
- Afghanistan: Militant attack left two killed in.
ISLAMABADl Finance Minister Ishaq Dar says Pakistan and China have placed a special emphasis on enlarging the economic footprint of the bilateral relationship. In an interview with a Chinese TV, he said the two countries are cooperating on a number of people-centric projects. The highlight of...🕔 11:05 AM - July 5, 2015
- Pakistan's economy better than India's: Bloomberg.
- Pakistan signs Articles of Agreement of AIIB.
- 57 countries hold signing ceremony to set up China-led.
- IMF approves $504 million loan for Pakistan.
- Nepra reduces wind power tariff by Rs2.05 per unit.
- Electricity shortfall reaches 5500 MW in Pakistan.
- Switzerland may tighten anti-money laundering rules.
- No power outage during Sehr, Iftar, Taraaweeh timings:.
- CPEC to create new business opportunities: Chinese.
- PM hints at waiving off duties on import of new.
Last week, Shahrukh Khan celebrated his 23 years in Bollywood and finally released his video of gratitude to his fans as promised on Twitter. The near-two-minute video features Khan dressed casually...🕔 12:31 PM - July 1, 2015
- Kareena Kapoor Wishes to Visit Pakistan.
- Hearing of Ayyan Ali's bail plea to be.
- Shanghai film festival opens, taking aim at.
- Civil court issues arrest warrants for Meera.
- Court denies Ayyan Ali's bail request .
- Customs court reserves judgement on.
- Hamza Ali Abbasi lashes out at brands.
- Ayyan Ali's judicial remand extended until.
- Shaan Shahid decides to team up with Syed.
- Speakers pay tributes to Zaitoon Bano for.