ISLAMABAD: The current Ebola epidemic which started earlier this year is the largest in history, affecting multiple countries in West Africa. Each day hundreds of Ebola cases are reported primarily from the three countries namely Guinea, Liberia and Sierra Leone. According to the WHO Global Alert...🕔 11:06 AM - October 22, 2014
- Pakistan bats in first Australia TestDUBAI: Pakistan captain Misbah-ul Haq won the toss and decided to bat in the first Test against Australia
- Health ministry prepares plan to cop Ebola Virus Disease (EVD)ISLAMABAD: The current Ebola epidemic which started earlier this year is the largest in history, affecting
- Shahid Afridi to lead T20 match in IDPs campPESHAWAR: Pakistan Twenty20 skipper Shahid Afridi would lead a cricket team to play a friendly T20 cricket
- ‘Bili’ makes Mehwish Hayat famousKARACHI: Pakistan’s television actress Mehwish Hayat has become very famous after performing item
- India asks US not to invest in Diamer-Bhasha projectWASHINGTON: India is asking the United States not to invest in the Diamer-Bhasha project, media reports
- US designates TTP leader Sajna as terroristWASHINGTON: The United States designated on Tuesday Khan Said Sajna, the deputy leader of outlawed Tehreek-i-Taliban
- Afghan poppy growing hit record high in 2013: USWASHINGTON: Poppy production in Afghanistan hit record levels last year even though the United States
- PM bars ministers from negative comments on PAT decisionISLAMABAD: Prime Minister Muhammad Nawaz Sharif has directed all the PML-N parliamentarians to show grace
- Malala receives US Liberty MedalPHILADELPHIA: Malala Yousafzai, the child rights activist and youngest ever recipient of the Nobel Peace
- MQM not to rejoin PPP-led Sindh govt at any cost: AltafLONDON: This time around Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) will not rejoin Sindh government at any cost. A
- PAT to hold mass rally in Abbottabad on FridayABBOTTABAD: Pakistan Awami Tehreek (PAT) is all geared up to display its political muscle in Abbottabad
- PTI sit-in to continue until justice is done: Imran KhanISLAMABAD: Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) chairman Imran Khan on Tuesday said that the protest against
- Aussies likely to face Pakistani spin testDUBAI: Pakistan A's warm-up win over Australia has given the senior team a path it hopes will lead to
- Two children die of malnutrition in TharparkarMITHI: At least two children died and another twenty were under treatment as result of malnutrition in
- Qadri announces to ends Islamabad sit-in ISLAMABAD: Pakistan Awami Tehreek (PAT) chief Dr. Tahirul Qadri here on Tuesday announced to end sit-in
PM bars ministers from negative comments on PAT decision
ISLAMABAD: Prime Minister Muhammad Nawaz Sharif has directed all the PML-N parliamentarians to show grace and not to pass any negative comment on Pakistan Awami Tehreek after its decision to abandon sit-in. In a statement, he instructed the ministers and party leaders not to show any arrogance and should focus on their work to make the country prosperous among the comity of nations. Earlier, Pakistan
🕔 9:24 AM - October 22, 2014
PAT to hold mass rally in Abbottabad on Friday
ABBOTTABAD: Pakistan Awami Tehreek (PAT) is all geared up to display its political muscle in Abbottabad on Friday, where a big stage is being raised in College Ground for the event. The organizers claimed that the huge public turnout will make a history. The PAT’s local leaders asserted the speech of PAT Chief Dr. Tahir-ul-Qadri in the Friday’s public rally, will turn out to be a milestone
🕔 9:14 AM - October 22, 2014
PTI sit-in to continue until justice is done: Imran Khan
ISLAMABAD: Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) chairman Imran Khan on Tuesday said that the protest against overbilling will continue in all districts, adding that the sit-in protest won’t end until ‘justice’ is done. He said he will get the petrol price reduced further. Addressing the ‘Azadi March’ participants, Imran Khan heavily criticized the government. He reiterated
🕔 9:09 AM - October 22, 2014
Qadri announces to ends Islamabad sit-in
ISLAMABAD: Pakistan Awami Tehreek (PAT) chief Dr. Tahirul Qadri here on Tuesday announced to end sit-in in Islamabad after more than two months. Speaking to PAT sit-in participants in Islamabad, Dr. Tahirul Qadri here on Tuesday announced to hold sit-ins across the country. Tahirul Qadri announced to hold sit-in in Karachi on December 25. He said that he will go to cities and towns across the country
🕔 9:10 PM - October 21, 2014
Sartaj Aziz, Russian Deputy FM discuss bilateral matters
ISLAMABAD: Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Morgulov Igor Vladimirovich called on Advisor on Foreign Affairs Sartaj Aziz and discussed bilateral, regional and global issues of mutual interest. Russian Deputy Foreign Minister is visiting Pakistan to hold second round of Bilateral Strategic Dialogue with Pakistan. The Dialogue held with Additional Secretary Nadeem Riyaz focused on a review of
🕔 8:17 PM - October 21, 2014
Fair elections: ECP demands authority like of High Courts
ISLAMABAD: The Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP) has demanded authority as of high courts for implementation of its decisions to hold free and fair elections. The ECP has sent its suggestion for holding of transparent election as per constitution to the election reforms committee. The ECP also demanded authority to summon any person and providence of documents. The ECP suggestion said that its
🕔 8:16 PM - October 21, 2014
- PM bars ministers from negative comments on PAT.
- PAT to hold mass rally in Abbottabad on Friday.
- PTI sit-in to continue until justice is done:.
- Qadri announces to ends Islamabad sit-in.
- Marriage annulment based on 2nd marriage is.
- NA adopts resolution recommending Govt to upgrade.
- Government decides not to increase power tariff.
- Sartaj Aziz, Russian Deputy FM discuss bilateral.
- Fair elections: ECP demands authority like of.
WASHINGTON: India is asking the United States not to invest in the Diamer-Bhasha project, media reports said on Tuesday. According to these reports, India has also asked the US administration to...🕔 10:02 AM - October 22, 2014
- US designates TTP leader Sajna as terrorist.
- Malala receives US Liberty Medal.
- Twitter is "source of all evil": Saudi Grand.
- Fire at Indian fire-cracker market, hundreds of.
- Pakistani beheaded in Saudi Arabia.
- Turkey to allow Iraqi Kurds join Kobani fight:.
- NATO drills begin in Turkey on Monday.
- Decision to restrict children at Haj under.
- Joko Widodo sworn in as 7th Indonesian president.
DUBAI: Pakistan captain Misbah-ul Haq won the toss and decided to bat in the first Test against Australia in Dubai on Wednesday. Pakistan, without their ace spinner Saeed Ajmal who was last month suspended for illegal bowling action, gave debuts to leg-spinner Yasir Shah and paceman Imran...🕔 11:16 AM - October 22, 2014
- Windies crush Bangladesh by 177 runs.
- England rout India to seal emphatic series win.
- Sri Lanka on top despite Amla ton.
- Jayawardene to retire from Test cricket.
- Demotion to B category: Younus Khan refuses to sign.
- NZealand's Vincent open up cricket match fixing.
- PHF decide to give central contracts.
- New Zealand to make match-fixing a crime.
- Afghanistan Olympic Committee elects president.
- Benazir Bhutto women cricket T20 trophy from April.
BUNER: The provincial government Tuesday suspended two Patwaris for corruption in Buner. According to reports, the provincial government had received complaints against three patwaris and one...🕔 11:16 AM - October 22, 2014
PESHAWAR: A police constable and two miscreants were killed and two others injured in an exchange of firing in Peshawar here on Tuesday evening. According to details, unknown miscreants open fire on...🕔 11:16 AM - October 22, 2014
NOWSHERA: Chief Minister Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Pervez Khattak has said that arrangements had been made in Jalozai camp to accommodate the internally displaced persons from Khyber Agency. Talking to...🕔 11:16 AM - October 22, 2014
WASHINGTON: Poppy production in Afghanistan hit record levels last year even though the United States has poured some $7 billion into destroying the deadly crop which supplies some 80 percent of the world s opium. A new report released Tuesday by a US watchdog warned "the narcotics trade...🕔 9:32 AM - October 22, 2014
- Blast in Kabul kills four Afghan soldiers.
- Afghan president to share his vision with PM Nawaz.
- Son of Jalaluddin Haqqani captured in Afghanistan.
- Taliban attack kills six Afghan police.
- 22 police killed in Taliban attack in Afghanistan.
- One dead as suicide blast targets Nato convoy in Kabul.
- Five Afghan men hanged for gang-rape: officials.
- Taliban suicide attack kills five in Afghanistan.
- Nato soldiers in Afghanistan have made the world a.
- British PM Cameron arrives in Kabul on unannounced.
ISLAMABAD: The Federal Government imposed fresh taxes on the consumers in the name of equalization (EQ) surcharge, the notification issued by the Ministry of Water and Power. 30 paisa per unit would be received through the new surcharge that is likely to pull Rs 4 billion per month. The...🕔 10:17 AM - October 21, 2014
- IMF to release Pakistan transaction soon: Dar.
- Oil prices extend gains in Asia.
- Energy projects main feature of Pak-China Economic.
- Oil prices tumble in Asia.
- No CNG in Punjab for three months.
- IMF to release $1.1 billion for Pakistan.
- WB vows to continue supporting Pakistan's reforms.
- Pakistan to get $1.1bn from IMF in December: Dar.
- Pakistan, Afghanistan sign electricity transit fee.
- Govt allowed to present ODGCL shares for auction.
KARACHI: Pakistan’s television actress Mehwish Hayat has become very famous after performing item song Bili of film ‘Na Maloom Afraad’ in Lollywood. Drama and film actor Humayun...🕔 10:10 AM - October 22, 2014
- Humayun Saeed injured in Bangkok car crash:.
- KP minister promises to boost cultural.
- Neil Patrick to host 87th Oscars Award.
- “I got status in industry with my own.
- Meera visits girls college in Multan,.
- 66th birth anniversary of Nusrat Fateh Ali.
- Lindsay Lohan seeks redemption on London.
- Meera Wishes To Marry After 'Naya Pakistan'.
- Pop Diva Madonna opens up school in Karachi.
- Veena Malik's son is super popular - on.