- 33% reduction in rail fares for Eid holidaysISLAMABAD: Pakistan Railways has announced 33 percent reduction in the fares for the three Eid holidays. According
- PML-N Punjab MPA disqualified in fake degree caseBUREWALA: An election tribunal in Multan here on Tuesday disqualified MPA Muhammad Yousuf over fake degree. Yousuf,
- President lauds humanitarian services by PRCSISLAMABAD: President Mamnoon Hussain has lauded the humanitarian services rendered by Pakistan Red Crescent
- Anoushay Abbasi, Ainan Arif Abbasi tie the knotKARACHI: Pakistani actor Anoushay Abbasi — last seen as Arifa (Afzal’s sister) in the super
- Pakistan qualify for Asian Games hockey finalINCHEON: Pakistan hockey team here on Tuesday defeated Malaysia in a thrilling and reached into the Asian
- Khurshid Shah suggests mid-term elections to resolve political impasseISLAMABAD: Opposition leader in the National Assembly Syed Khurshid Shah on Tuesday suggested holding
- Waqar questions timing of ICC crackdown on chuckingKARACHI: Pakistan coach Waqar Younis has questioned the timing of cricket authorities´ crackdown
- Afghan and US officials sign long-delayed troop deal KABUL: Afghanistan and the United States have signed a long-awaited security pact that will allow US
- Film industry stages fast to support jailed Indian leader JayalalithaaNEW DELHI: Southern India's film industry launched an eight-hour fast Tuesday to rally support for political
- Attack on polio vaccination team leave three injured in GujranwalaGUJRANWALA: An anti-polio vaccination team came under attack by unknown gunmen in Gujranwala district
- Army is fully prepared to defeat any aggression: Raheel Sharif KHARIAN: Chief of Army Staff General Raheel Sharif said Tuesday armed forces are ready to thwart any
- We hope Younis Khan settles down: PCBISLAMABAD: The Pakistan Cricket Board has decided not to penalize batsman Younis Khan for criticizing
- ICC crackdown should have come after World Cup: WaqarKARACHI: Pakistan coach Waqar Younis has questioned the timing of cricket authorities' crackdown against
- Extra-constitutional steps case: PAT raises questions in SCISLAMABAD: The case regarding extra constitutional steps was heard by larger bench headed by Chief Justice
- ECP allots election symbol to Javeed HashmiMULTAN: Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP) has allotted former president of PTI and existing independent
Write a Comment
ISLAMABAD: Pakistan Railways has announced 33 percent reduction in the fares for the three Eid holidays. According to the Railways officials, the concession in the fares will be meant for all classes in all trains. In a statement, Railways Minister Khawaja Saad Rafique said the rail fares have...
- PML-N Punjab MPA disqualified in fake degree.
- President lauds humanitarian services by.
- Anoushay Abbasi, Ainan Arif Abbasi tie the.
- Pakistan qualify for Asian Games hockey.
- Khurshid Shah suggests mid-term elections to.
- Waqar questions timing of ICC crackdown on.
- Afghan and US officials sign long-delayed.
- Film industry stages fast to support jailed.
- Attack on polio vaccination team leave three.
- Army is fully prepared to defeat any.