- PPP not taken into confidence over army deployment in Islamabad: ShahISLAMABAD: Opposition leader in the National Assembly, Syed Khursheed Shah Monday said Pakistan Muslim
- Army chief to celebrate Eid with forces in MiranshahRAWALPINDI: Chief of the Army Staff (COAS) General Raheel Sharif will celebrate the Eid ul Fitr with
- Shawwal Moon sighted in Pakistan; Eid-ul-Fitr tomorrowKARACHI: Shawwal moon has been sighted in many parts of the country and Eid-ul-Fitr will be celebrated
- US, EU suspend PIA cargo serviceISLAMABAD: United States and European Union (EU) has suspended Pakistan International Airline’s
- Pakistan street child football team defeats Norwegian club 6-0OSLO: Pakistan's street child football team defeated Norwegian club Ben Ford 6-0 on Monday. The Pakistani
- Rashid warns against disrupting long marchLAHORE: Awami Muslim League (AML) leader Shaikh Rashid Monday warned that siege will be laid around assemblies
- IDPs not barred from entering Islamabad, any province: RasheedISLAMABAD: Federal Minister for Information and Broadcasting, Senator Pervaiz Rasheed Monday clarified
- Woman killed, three security personnel injured in Lower Dir cross firePESHAWAR: A woman was killed and her son as well as three security personnel were injured in a cross
- Imran rejects speculations of possible deal with govtBANNU: Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) Chairman Imran Khan Monday refuted reports of any possible deal
- Rs400,000 to be paid for each house destroyed during Operation Zarb-e-Azb: BalochBANNU: Minister for State and Frontier Regions (SAFRON) Abdul Qadir Baloch said on Monday that the government
- Central Ruet-e-Hilal Committee meeting todayKARACHI: Central Ruet-e-Hilal Committee will meet in Karachi Monday evening to decide on sighting or
- Qureshi asks PTI lawmakers to submit resignationsMULTAN: Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) leader Shah Mehmood Qureshi Monday asked his party’s lawmakers
- IHC seeks govt reply over Army requisitionISLAMABAD: Islamabad High Court (IHC) on Monday issued a notice to the Federation, seeking its response
- 20kg bomb defused outside police station in KarachiKARACHI: A big bomb attack on a police station was averted when the bomb disposal squad defused a 20
- UNSC calls for immediate Gaza ceasefire UNITED NATIONS: The UN Security Council on Monday called for an immediate humanitarian ceasefire
Write a Comment
ISLAMABAD: Opposition leader in the National Assembly, Syed Khursheed Shah Monday said Pakistan Muslim League-N engages in negotiations when it reaches at the verge of losing control. Speaking to media persons here at Jakhrani House, Khrusheed Shah said his party was not taken into confidence...
- Army chief to celebrate Eid with forces in.
- Shawwal Moon sighted in Pakistan;.
- US, EU suspend PIA cargo service.
- Pakistan street child football team defeats.
- Rashid warns against disrupting long march.
- IDPs not barred from entering Islamabad, any.
- Woman killed, three security personnel.
- Imran rejects speculations of possible deal.
- Rs400,000 to be paid for each house.
- Central Ruet-e-Hilal Committee meeting today.