- Jihad should replace democracy to overcome challenges: Munawar HasanLAHORE: Former Ameer Jamat-e-Islami (JI) Munawwar Hassan on Saturday ruled out the resolution of issues
- TTP imposes ‘Shariah’ in Bajaur AgencyPESHAWAR: Banned militant outfit, Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP), on Saturday announced to impose ‘Shariah
- MQM deplores Munawar’s remarksKARACHI: Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) today condemned a statement of former Jamaat-e-Islami Ameer Syed
- Pervez Elahi says sit-ins have created awareness in peopleBAHAWALPUR: Pakistan Muslim League-Quaid-e-Azam (PML-Q) chief Chaudhry Pervez Elahi on Saturday has said
- President Obama extends US combat role in Afghanistan: reportWashington: Barack Obama has extended the combat role for US troops in Afghanistan for another year,
- Nawaz, Zardari are biggest tax thieves: Imran KhanISLAMABAD: Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) chairman Imran Khan on Saturday leveled serious allegations
- Pakistan wants Russian engagement in Afghan peace processISLAMABAD: Brushing aside the notion that Russian defence minister’s recently concluded visit to
- Shujaat asks supporters to be ready for LG pollsBAHAWALPUR: Pakistan Muslim League-Quaid (PML-Q) head Chaudhry Shujaat Hussain Saturday urged his supporters
- Shehzad fit for New Zealand ODIs, Maqsood outLAHORE: Pakistan received some good news on their injured key players Saturday with opener Ahmed Shehzad
- Work being initiated on hydel power projects in KP: CM KhattakPESHAWAR: Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Chief Minister Pervez Khattak says work is being initiated on small and
- Necessary facilities being provided to TDPs: Minister BANNU: Minister for States and Frontier Regions Abdul Qadir Baloch has said the government is providing
- Larkana jalsa did not match PTI’s expectations: GilaniMULTAN: Former Prime Minister Syed Yousuf Raza Gilani has said that Larkana is the fort of Pakistan Peoples’
- امريکائى سفيرعمران خان سره ملاقات کړياسلام آباد لپاره امريکائى سفير رچرډ اولسن دپاکستان تحريک
- PM Nawaz dismisses general elections before 2018ISLAMABAD: Rejecting demands by the opposition Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) for early polls, Prime
- Siraj-ul-Haq vows to demolish VIP culture in countryLAHORE; Addressing a public gathering on Saturday, Chief of Jamat-e-Islami Siraj-ul-Haq vowed to bridge
Write a Comment
LAHORE: Former Ameer Jamat-e-Islami (JI) Munawwar Hassan on Saturday ruled out the resolution of issues through democratic disposition and instead called for promoting the culture of ‘Jihad’ to overcome the present challenges. “It is beyond the system based on elections to...
- TTP imposes ‘Shariah’ in Bajaur Agency.
- MQM deplores Munawar’s remarks.
- Pervez Elahi says sit-ins have created.
- President Obama extends US combat role in.
- Nawaz, Zardari are biggest tax thieves:.
- Pakistan wants Russian engagement in Afghan.
- Shujaat asks supporters to be ready for LG.
- Shehzad fit for New Zealand ODIs, Maqsood.
- Work being initiated on hydel power projects.
- Necessary facilities being provided to TDPs:.