- Key Taliban commander killed in clash with police in D I KhanPESHAWAR: A key militant commander of the outlawed Tehreek-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) and the proscribed
- ECP meeting today to review rigging allegationsISLAMABAD: The Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP) is holding an important high level meeting today
- Imran withdraw letter 'praising' ex-CJP IfitkharISLAMABAD: Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaaf (PTI) chairman Imran Khan has directed his counsel to withdraw the
- Govt, PTI talks underway to end political crisisISLAMABAD: The government and Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf’s (PTI) dialogue committees meeting is uderway
- PTI has no greed for power: QureshiISLAMABAD: Commenting over PML-N's offer to give the post of deputy prime minister to Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf
- Saad Rafique asks Imran, Qadri to withdraw deadlinesISLAMABAD: Federal Minister for Railways Khawaja Saad Rafique Wednesday asked Imran Khan and Dr Tahirul
- Afghan election in crisis as candidate pulls out of auditKABUL: Afghanistan's fraud-hit election teetered on the brink of collapse Wednesday as one of the two
- PTI Punjab MPAs submit resignationsLAHORE: Pakistan Tehree-e-Insaf’s (PTI) Punjab Assembly members have submitted their resignations
- Siraj urge govt, protesting parties to resolve political crisis through talksISLAMABAD: Ameer Jamaat-e-Islami (JI) Sirajul Haq here on Wednesday urged the federal government, Pakistan
- Jamshed Dasti decides not to resign from NAISLAMABAD: Jamshed Dasti, an independent MNA here on Wednesday said that he has decided not to resign
- Democratic system will not be allowed to be derailed: PM NawazISLAMABAD: Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif here on Wednesday said that there should be no compromise on the
- COAS Raheel Sharif arrives in KarachiKARACHI: Chief of Army Staff General Raheel Sharif Wednesday arrived in Karachi, Inter Services Public
- SC committee visits place of sit-ins at Constitution AvenueISLAMABAD: The members of the committee formed by the Supreme Court regarding clearance of the Constitution
- PM wants to resolve political crisis through talks: Farooq SattarISLAMABAD: MQM leader Dr. Farooq Sattar has said that Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif intends to resolve
- LHC Rawalpindi bench orders removal of all containersRAWALPINDI: The Rawalpindi bench of the Lahore High Court on Wednesday ordered removal of all containers
Write a Comment
PESHAWAR: A key militant commander of the outlawed Tehreek-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) and the proscribed Lashkar-i-Jhangvi, Waleed Akbar, was killed and one of his accomplices injured on Wednesday during a police encounter in the Prova tehsil of Dera Ismail Khan. The commander was killed in the...
- ECP meeting today to review rigging.
- Imran withdraw letter 'praising' ex-CJP.
- Govt, PTI talks underway to end political.
- PTI has no greed for power: Qureshi.
- Saad Rafique asks Imran, Qadri to withdraw.
- Afghan election in crisis as candidate pulls.
- PTI Punjab MPAs submit resignations.
- Siraj urge govt, protesting parties to.
- Jamshed Dasti decides not to resign from NA.
- Democratic system will not be allowed to be.