- 96 relief camps set up for flood victims in SindhLARKANA: Ninety-two thousand people have bene affected in Larkana district, ninety-six thousands in Kashmore-Kandkot
- Altaf condemns opposition to new administrative units KARACHI: Muttahida Quami Movement (MQM) head Altaf Hussain has strongly condemned opposition to the establishment
- PTI gets permission for public meeting in KarachiKARACHI: The Sindh Home department Friday allowed the Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf (PTI) to hold public meeting
- LHC declares PAT workers arrest illegalLAHORE: Lahore High Court (LHC) disposed of Pakistan Awami Tehrik (PAT) petition against illegal arrest
- Curfew imposed in Mingora SWAT: The district administration on Friday extended its curfew to the Mingora city and its suburbs following
- Three women drowned in Indus RiverSHANGLA: At least three women drowned in Indus River in Shangla on Friday. According to reports, three
- Opposition Jirga to meet only Imran, Qadri: Shah ISLAMABAD: Opposition Leader in National Assembly Khurshid Shah, while addressing to joint session, said
- Bilawal visits Multan flood hit areas MULTAN: Pakistan Peoples Party Chairman Bilawal Bhutto reached Multan where he meets with flood
- Political jirga working on moral grounds: MalikISLAMABAD: Senator of Pakistan People’s Party (PPP) Rehman Malik has said that the political jirga
- Three KU teachers detained in Dr. Shakil murder caseKARACHI: Police detained for interrogation three senior teachers of the University of Karachi in connection
- PM Nawaz declares general elections most transparentISLAMABAD: Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif Friday claimed that the last year general elections were the most
- MQM stage walkout from joint session ISLAMABAD: The Joint session of Parliament witnessed a protest and walkout by the Muttahida Quami Movement
- Court acquits Sharifs in money laundering caseRAWALPINDI: Accountability Court on Friday dismissed the petition to open two National Accountability
- Joint session adopts resolution to uphold democracy ISLAMABAD: Joint session of Parliament on Friday adopted a unanimous resolution in the fevour of democracy
- Sitting outside parliament a treasonable act: Shahi SyedISLAMABAD: Awami National Party (ANP) leader and Senator Shahi Syed lashed out at the protesters sitting
Write a Comment
LARKANA: Ninety-two thousand people have bene affected in Larkana district, ninety-six thousands in Kashmore-Kandkot and thirty-five thousands in Shikarpur. The Divisional Commissioner Larkana Saeed Ahmad Manjnejo has said that three hundred and thirty three villages have been inundated in Larkana...
- Altaf condemns opposition to new.
- PTI gets permission for public meeting in.
- LHC declares PAT workers arrest illegal.
- Curfew imposed in Mingora .
- Three women drowned in Indus River.
- Opposition Jirga to meet only Imran, Qadri:.
- Bilawal visits Multan flood hit areas .
- Political jirga working on moral grounds:.
- Three KU teachers detained in Dr. Shakil.
- PM Nawaz declares general elections most.