- Polio vaccination campaign launched in NWADI KHAN: The government Thursday launched a polio vaccination campaign in the North Waziristan Agency
- Five ‘terrorists’ arrested in Karachi KARACHI: The Rangers Thursday arrested five alleged terrorists during targeted operation in Karachi. According
- OPEC keeps oil output on hold despite low prices VIENNA: OPEC oil ministers have decided to keep their present output target at 30 million barrels
- Preparations completed to conduct population and housing censusISLAMABAD: The National Assembly was informed that over 220 billion rupees have been provided by the
- WHO denies reports about halting of operations in BalochistanQUETTA: The World Health Organisation (WHO) on Thursday denied that it was suspending operations in Balochistan
- Ninth Pakistani beheaded for heroin smuggling in Saudi Arabia RIYADH: Saudi Arabia on Thursday beheaded a Pakistani for heroin smuggling, bringing to nine the number
- SAARC Summit concludes with adoption of 36-point declarationKATHMANDU: The 18th SAARC Summit has concluded with the adoption of 36-point Kathmandu Declaration. It
- Govt not in pressure due to PTI rally: Asif ISLAMABAD: Federal Minister for Defense, Khawaja Asif on Thursday said that the government would
- UK confirms killing to embassy workers in Kabul blastLONDON: Britain said two people working for its embassy in Kabul, a Briton and an Afghan national, were
- Three Indian soldiers killed in held Kashmir attackHELD SRINAGAR: Militants attacked an Indian army patrol in Indian-held Kashmir on Thursday, leaving three
- Everyone has right to peaceful protests: LHCLAHORE: The Lahore High Court on Thursday ruled that peaceful protests are the right of all citizens. The
- Fresh polio case confirmed in BalochistanQUETTA: Another polio case was reported in Balochistan on Thursday, taking the total number of
- Attack on polio workers: 34 suspects arrestedin QuettaQUETTA: Local police Thursday arrested 34 suspected persons in connection with the killing of anti-polio
- Imran calls for more focus on education, health sectors LAHORE: The Chairman of the Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf (PTI) Imran Khan Thursday stressed on the need for
- Sindh govt hands over 35 girls to Bajaur political officialKARACHI: Assistant political agent of Bajaur Agency Fiaz Khan has said that the Sindh government has
Write a Comment
DI KHAN: The government Thursday launched a polio vaccination campaign in the North Waziristan Agency after more than two years break. According FATA health officials 39,000 children would be vaccinated during the campaign in Razmak, Ghulam Khan and Shawa tehsils of the agency. The officials said...
- Five ‘terrorists’ arrested in Karachi .
- OPEC keeps oil output on hold despite low.
- Preparations completed to conduct.
- WHO denies reports about halting of.
- Ninth Pakistani beheaded for heroin.
- SAARC Summit concludes with adoption of.
- Govt not in pressure due to PTI rally: Asif.
- UK confirms killing to embassy workers in.
- Three Indian soldiers killed in held.
- Everyone has right to peaceful protests:.