- Grenade attack injures two policemen in KarachiKARACHI: A hand-grenade blast near Karachi's Hassan Square area on Wednesday injured two policemen while
- Iqbal urges PTI, PAT to end Islamabad sit-insISLAMABAD: Federal Minister for Planning and Development Ahsan Iqbal called upon Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf
- PM’s disqualification to weaken Parliament: GilaniMULTAN: Former premier and PPP leader Yousuf Raza Gilani said that disqualifying an elected Prime Minister
- Govt’s economic performance not linked with sit-ins: AsadISLAMABAD: Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) leader Asad Umar has dismissed claims that Islamabad sit-ins
- PPP not considering mid-term elections proposal: AitzazISLAMABAD: Pakistan Peoples Party is not considering any proposal regarding midterm elections, said Leader
- Country needs political change: Musharraf KARACHI: Former president and military ruler Gen (retd) Pervez Musharraf said Wednesday that he can sense
- Veena Malik's son is super popular - on TwitterPakistani actor Veena Malik and Asad Khan Khattak's healthy baby boy, Abram Khan is one popular child. The
- Rehabilitation of flood victims govt’s top priority: PM Nawaz WAZIRABAD: Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif, while distributing cash assistance among flood victims, said
- Kaira urges PM Nawaz to find way out of political impasse LAHORE: “Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif should set up a negotiation committee to find a way
- Teachers protested against rationalization in SwatSWAT: Hundreds of teachers on Wednesday staged a protest demonstration against rationalization
- Three more polio cases surfaced in Khyber AgencyKHYBER AGENCY: Three more polio cases surfaced in Bara area of Khyber Agency on Wednesday, taking
- Javed Hashmi resigns as PTI president, gets PML-N supportMULTAN: Senior politician Javed Hashmi Wednesday announced resignation from the post of president of
- Gullu Butt appears before ATC court in LahoreLAHORE: Gullu Butt, the notorious character of Model Town incident, appeared in a local anti-terrorism
- Woman teacher killed, 3 students wounded in hand grenade attack in CharsaddaCHARSADDA: A woman teacher was killed and three school children were wounded as unknown miscreants attack
- Eight killed, 16 injured in Quetta blasts, firing incidentsQUETTA: At least eight people were killed and 16 injured in firing and two blasts incidents in different
Write a Comment
KARACHI: A hand-grenade blast near Karachi's Hassan Square area on Wednesday injured two policemen while another explosive device detonated near Tipu Sultan police station causing fear and panic to grip the locality. Unknown attackers hurled a hand-grenade at a police mobile van near Hassan Square...
- Iqbal urges PTI, PAT to end Islamabad.
- PM’s disqualification to weaken.
- Govt’s economic performance not linked.
- PPP not considering mid-term elections.
- Country needs political change: Musharraf .
- Veena Malik's son is super popular - on.
- Rehabilitation of flood victims govt’s top.
- Kaira urges PM Nawaz to find way out of.
- Teachers protested against rationalization.
- Three more polio cases surfaced in Khyber.