- Seven KP terror convicts likely to be hanged: IG prisonsPESHAWAR: The province of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa has seven prisoners sentenced to death under the Anti Terrorism
- GHQ mastermind Dr Usman, Arshad Mehmood executedGHQ mastermind Dr Usman, Arshad Mehmood executed FAISLABAD: The convicts of attack on GHQ and former
- Dr Usman, Arshad Mehmood shifted to district jail for execution FAISALABAD: Dr Usman and Arshad Mehmood have been shifted from central jail to district jail for execution. Dr
- Altaf Hussain demands arrest of Maulana Abdul Aziz KARACHI: Muttahida Qaumi Movement chief Altaf Hussain has demanded arrest of Lal Masjid administer Maulana
- New Zealand score 275-4 in fifth ODIABU DHABI: New Zealand, who won the toss and batted, made 275-4 in their 50 overs in the fifth and final
- Peshawar attack a 'game changer' in terms of govt's approach towards militants: AzizISLAMABAD: A senior aide of the prime minister senior on Friday termed the Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan’s
- Peshawar tragedy: JI cancels planned public meetings in Karachi LAHORE: Pakistan largest religo-political party, Jamaat-e-Islami’s (JI) Ameer Sirajul Haq has cancelled
- Pakistan has formally become Associate Member of CERNISLAMABAD: Pakistan has formally become Associate Member of the prestigious European organization for
- CJ Nasir Mulk summons chief justices meeting to review terrorism casesISLAMABAD: Chief Justice of Pakistan Nasirul Mulk has summoned a high level meeting of all chief justices
- Peshawar police arrest two suspects for smuggling weapons PESHAWAR: Peshawar police on Tuesday booked two men along with ammunition during a search operation in
- PTI, govt hopes for early breakthrough in talks ISLAMABAD: Talking to reporters after concluding fresh round of talks with Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf committee
- Protest against Maulana Abdul Aziz continues for second dayISLAMABAD: The members of civil society continued their protest against the administrator of Lal Masjid
- Senate condemns Peshawar school attack ISLAMABAD: The upper house of parliament, Senate on Friday unanimously passed a resolution condemning
- KP govt asks federal to expel Aghan refugees in 30-days PESHAWAR: The Khyber Pakhunkhwa government on Friday asked federal government to expel afghan refugees
- Faisalabad jail security tightened as Dr Usman execution tomorrowFAISALABAD: Security of the Faisalabad central was tightened as Dr Usman, GHQ attack accused, would be
Write a Comment
PESHAWAR: The province of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa has seven prisoners sentenced to death under the Anti Terrorism Act (ATA) and are likely to be hanged after Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif lifted the moratorium on the death penalty. Inspector General (IG) of KP prisons Kifayatullah Khan told that the...
- GHQ mastermind Dr Usman, Arshad Mehmood.
- Dr Usman, Arshad Mehmood shifted to district.
- Altaf Hussain demands arrest of Maulana.
- New Zealand score 275-4 in fifth ODI.
- Peshawar attack a 'game changer' in terms of.
- Peshawar tragedy: JI cancels planned public.
- Pakistan has formally become Associate.
- CJ Nasir Mulk summons chief justices meeting.
- Peshawar police arrest two suspects for.
- PTI, govt hopes for early breakthrough in.