- Sindh House in Islamabad to be renovated next yearKARACHI: The Sindh government has conceived a development scheme to repair, renovate and rehabilitate
- Govt for new strategy to make PIA profitable: minister tells NA ISLAMABAD: The National Assembly was informed on Wednesday that the government is set to introduce a
- Pakistan condemns drone strike in NWAISLAMABAD: Pakistan has condemned the drone strike in North Waziristan Agency (NWA) early Wednesday morning. According
- British Muslims raise concern over new anti-terror lawLONDON: British Muslim rights groups and ordinary faithful said they felt singled out by a tough new
- Pakistan on top as Hafeez nears maiden double tonSHARJAH: Mohammad Hafeez continued his rich vein of form and closed in on his maiden double hundred in
- Governor KP telephones CM Sindh, discuss recovered girls of Bajaur issuePESHAWAR: Governor Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KP) Sardar Mehtab Abbassi on Wednesday telephoned to Chief Minister
- JUI-F signals to lodge sit-ins in IslamabadISLAMABAD: A coalition partner of Pakistan government in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KP), Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam
- Islamic State pamphlets distributed in South WaziristanISLAMABAD: Pamphlets of the Islamic State (IS) militant group were reportedly distributed in parts of
- Two more children die in Mithi, ChachroTHARPARKAR: Two more children died in Mithi and Chachro on Wednesday due to malnutrition. Earlier in
- Imran demands swift judgment over PP-147 LAHORE: Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) chairman Imran Khan presented himself before election tribunal
- Polio workers boycott campaign in BalochistanQUETTA: Four polio workers, including three women, were killed and three others injured on Wednesday
- Senate body urges govt to cut oil prices by Rs10/ litreISLAMABAD: Senate Standing Committee on Finance on Wednesday proposed the government to cut petroleum
- Military operation will restore peace: KP GovernorPESHAWAR: Governor Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Sardar Mahtab Ahmad Khan here on Wednesday said that peace will
- Police prepare plan for PTI’s Nov 30 protestISLAMABAD: Police on Wednesday placed as many as twenty containers on Shahra-e-Dastoor and outside the
- Pakistan steady after Masood´s fallSHARJAH: Pakistan recovered from the loss of opener Shan Masood to reach 82-1 at lunch on the opening
Write a Comment
KARACHI: The Sindh government has conceived a development scheme to repair, renovate and rehabilitate the Sindh House in Islamabad at an estimated cost of Rs363.100 million. The scheme was announced by Sindh Chief Minister Qaim Ali Shah during a meeting at the CM House in Karachi on...
- Govt for new strategy to make PIA.
- Pakistan condemns drone strike in NWA.
- British Muslims raise concern over new.
- Pakistan on top as Hafeez nears maiden.
- Governor KP telephones CM Sindh, discuss.
- JUI-F signals to lodge sit-ins in Islamabad.
- Islamic State pamphlets distributed in South.
- Two more children die in Mithi, Chachro.
- Imran demands swift judgment over PP-147 .
- Polio workers boycott campaign in.