- Obama phones PM Nawaz, desires to strengthen Pak-US relationsISLAMABAD: President of United States of America (USA) Barrack H. Obama has phone Prime Minister of Pakistan
- Ebola death toll rises to 5,459: WHOGENEVA: The World Health Organization said Friday that 5,459 people had so far died of Ebola out of a
- CM Khattak to address JI Lahore rallyPESHAWAR: Chief Minister Khyber Pakthunkhwa Pervez Khattak will address the rally of Jamaat-e-Islami
- Govt committed to eliminate terrorism: Governor KPKPESHAWAR: Governor Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Sardar Mehtab Ahmad Khan says the government is committed to eliminate
- PM for timely completion of CASA-1000 energy projectISLAMABAD: Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif has emphasized the need for improving trade relations between
- 20 injured in grenade attack on MQM camp in KarachiKARACHI: At least 20 people including members of Sindh Assembly were wounded in an attack on a Muttahida
- PAF training aircraft crashes in outskirts of KarachiKARACHI: A Pakistan Air Force (PAF) training aircraft with three people reportedly on board has crashed
- Imran Khan should seek KP’s view over Kalabagh dam: Zahid KhanPESHAWAR: While reacting to PTI chief Imran Khan's statement over Kalabagh Dam, Awami National Party
- Rigging may form govt, can't run it: Pervez ElahiBAHAWALPUR: Pakistan Muslim League–Quaid (PML-Q) leader Chaudhry Pervez Elahi has said that the
- Pakistan lodges protest with India over LoC firingISLAMABAD: Pakistan on Friday lodged protest with India over unprovoked firing and mortar shelling by
- Belgium’s Kabul embassy to closeKABUL: With the Belgian military presence in Afghanistan drawing to a close soon, the Foreign Ministry
- Khyber One: 22 militants killed in air strikes in Khyber KHYBER AGENCY: At least 22 militants were killed in fresh airstrikes in Khyber Agency here on Friday. According
- Pakistan, New Zealand 2nd Test ends in drawDUBAI: Pakistan, set a target of 261 to win, managed to draw the second Test against New Zealand in Dubai
- 1300MW electricity to be included in the power system in 6 months: PM spokesmanISLAMABAD: Prime Minister spokesman Musaddiq Malik here on Friday claimed that 1300MW electricity would
- Kalabagh Dam will not be considered till favourable national consensus: ImranLARKANA: Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) chairman Imran Khan on Friday said that while dams were necessary,
Write a Comment
ISLAMABAD: President of United States of America (USA) Barrack H. Obama has phone Prime Minister of Pakistan Muhammad Nawaz Sharif and expressed desire to improve the relationship between the United States and Pakistan. US President told PM Nawaz Sharif that he wanted to improve the relations...
- Ebola death toll rises to 5,459: WHO.
- CM Khattak to address JI Lahore rally.
- Govt committed to eliminate terrorism:.
- PM for timely completion of CASA-1000 energy.
- 20 injured in grenade attack on MQM camp in.
- PAF training aircraft crashes in outskirts.
- Imran Khan should seek KP’s view over.
- Rigging may form govt, can't run it: Pervez.
- Pakistan lodges protest with India over LoC.
- Belgium’s Kabul embassy to close.