- Eight drown as van crashes into Skardu riverSKARDU: Eid day was not a ‘happy day’ for everyone as no less than eight people including
- NAPA announces admission for Music, Theatre Art till August 25ISLAMABAD: National Academy of Performing Art has announced that admissions are open for 2014 in Music
- Tribal people migrating to Afghanistan: Governor KPPESHAWAR: Governor Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Sardar Mehtab Ahmed Khan Tuesday said there are reports of tribal
- Several injured in gas cylinder blast in LahoreLAHORE: Several sustained injuries in a gas cylinder blast at a burger shop in Lahore here on Monday. As
- Two killed in Quetta armed assaultQUETTA: An armed assault left at least two people dead in Quetta here on Tuesday. The victims, who were
- Dozens killed and injured in terror attack in China's XinjiangBEIJING: Dozens of people were killed and injured in a “terrorist attack” in China's far
- Turkish PM Erdogan returning Jewish American awardANKARA: Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan is returning an award given to him by a Jewish American
- MQM stresses avoiding politics of ‘Dharnas’, protestsKARACHI: Senior leaders of MQM have appealed to all political and religious parties to show restraint
- Pakistani wrestler qualifies for final in Commonwealth GamesGLASGOW: Pakistani wrestler, Qamar Abbas emerged victorious in today’s 74 kg Wrestling semi finals
- Few thousand cannot derail democracy: PM NawazJEDDAH: Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif said on Tuesday that a few thousand people could not derail democracy. The
- ICC warn England's Moeen Ali against repeat of Gaza protestSOUTHAMPTON, United Kingdom: England's Moeen Ali has been warned by world cricket chiefs not to wear
- Gaza's sole power plant down after Israel attack: AuthorityGAZA CITY: The Gaza Strip's sole power plant shut down due to a large fire caused by Israeli shelling
- Operation 'Zarb-e-Azb' progressing with success: Khawaja AsifSIALKOT: Minister for Defence, Khawaja Asif Tuesday said operation Zarb-e-Azb is progressing with success
- Iran's supreme leader calls Israel 'rabid dog'TEHRAN: Iran's supreme leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei Tuesday said Israel was acting like a “rabid
- Pakistan again urges to end violence in GazaNEW YARK: Pakistan has again underscored the urgent need to end the violence in Gaza where brutal Israeli
Write a Comment
SKARDU: Eid day was not a ‘happy day’ for everyone as no less than eight people including three women drowned after a passenger van crashed into a river near Khaplo in Ghanche District here on Tuesday. The tragedy stuck when the unfortunate van failed in negotiating a sharp turn on the...
- NAPA announces admission for Music, Theatre.
- Tribal people migrating to Afghanistan:.
- Several injured in gas cylinder blast in.
- Two killed in Quetta armed assault.
- Dozens killed and injured in terror attack.
- Turkish PM Erdogan returning Jewish American.
- MQM stresses avoiding politics of.
- Pakistani wrestler qualifies for final in.
- Few thousand cannot derail democracy: PM.
- ICC warn England's Moeen Ali against repeat.